Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Clerk of Court - Albuquerque Open until filled, preference deadline July 31, 2018
- Court Interpreter, Spanish - Las Cruces June 4 - June 18, or until filled
- Term Law Clerk, Hon. Gregory J. Fouratt (Las Cruces) August 8 - September 28, 2018
Position commences November 1, 2018
** Apply as instructed in the announcement, or through OSCAR **
- Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
No vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application (required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies)
Select "Open with different viewer" option or click on Download icon if problems viewing
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.