You are here


In general, court interpreters are provided by the court for defendants and defense witnesses in criminal cases, and in certain civil cases filed under 28 U.S.C. 2254 and 2255 and certain provisions of the Hague Convention.
If you require an interpreter for a case of this type, please contact the chambers of the judge assigned to your case. In other cases, parties must make arrangements to provide their own interpreter. If you have any questions, please contact the Interpreter Help desk at 505-348-2119.
Related Forms