The court is closed on the following federal holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday (3rd Monday in January)
- Washington's Birthday / Presidents Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth National Independence Day (June 19)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (2nd Monday in October)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)*
- Christmas Day (December 25)
When the holiday falls on a Saturday, the federal holiday is observed on the Friday before.
When the holiday falls on a Sunday, the federal holiday is observed on the following Monday.
*The Court will be open on Friday, November 26, 2021 (the day after Thanksgiving).