Visiting the courthouse
When visiting one of the federal courthouses, please remember the following rules:
- All visitors 18 and over must show a photo ID to enter the courthouse. Children do not need an ID if accompanied by an adult.
- Cameras and any other devices with integrated cameras are not allowed.
- All cell phones and other devices must be silenced when in a courtroom.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the courtrooms.
- No weapons, drugs or other illegal items are allowed in the courthouse.
Additional information about each courthouse, including parking information and directions, can be found on the court locations page.