Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Human Resources Technician (ABQ) Open March 12 - March 26 or until filled; preference given to applications received by March 26
- Court Interpreter, Spanish (LC) Open to all Federally Certified Spanish/English Court Interpreters; applications accepted March 11 - March 25, 2019
- Term Law Clerk, Hon. Kirtan Khalsa Open until filled; start date is flexible (no earlier than May 20 and no later than September 1, 2019).
- Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
No judicial vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org