Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Temporary Case Administrator, Las Cruces ** Initial appointment through September 30, 2020 ** Open May 23 - June 7
- Magistrate Judge Courtroom Deputy, Albuquerque ** Open to current federal judiciary employees only ** Open May 22 - June 7
- Executive Assistant to the Clerk of Court Open May 17 - May 31 or Until Filled ** Preference given to applications received by May 31 **
- Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
No judicial vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org