Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Temporary Relief Courtroom Deputy, Las Cruces Open through July 19 ** Current Federal Judiciary employees only ** This position is temporary, contingent upon annual supplemental funding, with the potential to become permanent should the funding become permanent.
- Courtroom Deputy, Albuquerque Open Until Filled, preference given to applications received by July 8 ** Hiring bonus available; see announcement for details **
- Case Administrators, Albuquerque ** This announcement is for three full-time (3) positions and will remain open until all positions are filled ** Preference given to applications received by June 21
- US Magistrate Judge, Las Cruces -- This position is contingent upon the appointment of incumbent U.S. Magistrate Judge Kevin Sweazea as a District Judge for the District of New Mexico and is contingent upon approval to fill this anticipated magistrate judge vacancy by the Judicial Conference of the United States. Applications due by August 9, 2019.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at email@example.com