Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Courtroom Deputy - Santa Fe Open December 3 - December 14, 2018
- Clerk of Court - Albuquerque Open until filled, preference deadline July 31, 2018
- Term Law Clerk, Hon. Jerry Ritter (ABQ) Open November 7 - December 17, 2018 Job commences January 14, 2019
- Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
No judicial vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org