Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships (USMJ applicants -- see below).
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- US Magistrate Judge, Las Cruces The deadline for applications is June 24
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
- NEW! Court Interpreter, Las Cruces Open until filled, preference given to applications received by June 27
- Term Law Clerk, Judge Vidmar Limited term (Approx 4 months, Sept - Dec 2022), open until filled
- NEW! Paralegal, Judge Hartz Temporary, potential for permanent placement Open until filled, preference given to applications received by July 1
- Search OSCAR for other law clerk or staff attorney positions
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org