Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Case Administrators, Albuquerque ** This announcement is for three full-time (3) positions and will remain open until all positions are filled ** Preference given to applications received by June 21
- Generalist Clerk, Albuquerque Open June 7 - June 21
- Magistrate Judge Courtroom Deputy, Las Cruces ** Open to current federal judiciary employees only ** Open June 7 - June 21
- Temporary Financial Clerk, Albuquerque ** Initial appointment through September 30, 2020 ** Open May 31 - June 14 or Until Filled, Preference given to applications received by June 14
- Search OSCAR for law clerk or staff attorney positions.
No judicial vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at email@example.com