Please follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
The AO78 is required for all positions except for judgeships.
Follow the application instructions exactly as listed in each vacancy announcement.
- Court Interpreter, Las Cruces September 23 - October 7, 2019 or Until Filled
- Magistrate Judge Courtroom Deputy, Las Cruces September 20 - October 4, 2019
- There are no vacancies at this time.
US Magistrate Judge Application -- Required for District of New Mexico judicial vacancies
Conditions of Employment
- Citizenship: Employees must be United States Citizens or eligible to work in the United States. Find out more about citizenship requirements at uscourts.gov.
- Code of Conduct: Judiciary employees are required to adhere to several Codes of Conduct that serve as primary sources of ethical guidance for judges and judicial employees. Find out more at uscourts.gov.
Questions or problems? Contact us at email@example.com